Anyone who has had access to the Internet has definitely visited YouTube once, as it is one of the most popular sites in the world and the most popular and widespread video site in the world. It has so many different applications for everyone, some use it to learn new things, some use it to browse through the millions of shows, and many others have many different applications for it.
But some users complain that the sound from YouTube doesn’t work on their device or doesn’t work on YouTube, some on their desktop computer, while others have the problem of the sound on their mobile phone. For desktop computers, there may be sound drivers that have not been updated for a long time, or there may be problems in the current browser that need to be updated or upgraded, or certain settings in the browser need to be changed. But if you can listen to a video at low volume on YouTube, see how to adjust the low volume on YouTube.
How can I fix the lack of sound on YouTube?
Before continuing with these solutions, try playing the same video in the Incognito mode tab or in a different browser. If you hear the sound of YouTube videos, you must first upgrade your browser to the latest version.
If you still don’t hear any sound on YouTube after that, take a look at the different solutions we discussed below to remedy the lack of sound on YouTube –
1. System volume test
- First, check the small sound icon at the bottom of the YouTube video player.
- If it is crossed out, slide it to the right to increase the volume.
- If the sound below is already turned on, but you still can’t hear any sound from a YouTube video, it’s time to check the system volume.
- Right-click on the volume icon in the right-hand corner of the taskbar.
- Then press the Open Volume Mixer button, and if the browser volume is lower, set the volume to the same level as the rest of the volume.
2. Clear Browser Cache
Sometimes, if the browser’s cache is not cleaned for a long period of time, some websites may experience problems.
- You can clear the cache in your browser settings. For Chrome, go to the following link chrome://settings/clearBrowserData, then check the Images and Cache Files option, click the Clear Data button and the Chrome browser cache will be cleared.
- For the Firefox browser, click the burger icon in the upper right corner and select options from the list.
- Then on the settings page, locate the cache and click Delete Data.
- Then only enable the Cached Web Content option to clear the browser’s cache. Please note that if you delete cookies and data from websites, you will be disconnected from all websites to which you are currently connected.
- Click the Clear button once the box is checked and your browser’s cache is cleared.
3. Chrome setting change
If you encounter a sound error in the Chrome browser, you can use the following setting and mute YouTube if it is accidentally muted.
- Open this URL in the Chrome browser – chrome:// settings/content/sound.
- A list of websites that are muted is displayed.
- If you now see youtube.com in this list, click on the three dots next to it and then click on the Delete option.
- Now go back and play every video on YouTube and you’ll be able to hear the sound of it.
4 Audio driver update
- If the audio or audio driver of your device has not been updated for a long period of time, problems may occur when you continue updating other components. First driver booster download.
- Then install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation of the program is complete, click the Scan Now button.
- The program then searches your computer for drivers that have not been updated for a long time.
- When the analysis is complete, the drivers are listed with the available updates.
- Press the button to download and install all the delayed updates automatically.
- The program will then ask you to restart the device you need to complete the installation.
- After restarting your device, all your drivers are now successfully updated to the latest available versions. Now play the video on YouTube and make sure you can hear the sound.
5. Deactivate bookmark
You may have accidentally mute the bookmark where you’re trying to send YouTube. Right-click on the tab name in the title bar and then click on the option Don’t disable tabs. You will notice that you can now hear the sound of the YouTube video.
6. Some other solutions
If none of the above solutions work for you, try the following solutions, which may work for you
- If you have an antivirus program installed on your device, make sure it blocks the sound of your browser and then turn it off.
- Go to the sound settings on the control panel and set the player to the correct audio device.
- If you are still using the Adobe Flash Player, please update to the latest version.
How can I fix the lack of YouTube sound on mobile phones?
If you do not have YouTube sound on your mobile phones, you should first remove the data from the YouTube application by entering the application’s settings or, if possible, try reinstalling the YouTube application. Check with other applications to see if you can hear the sound they are making; if not, there may be problems with your phone’s headphones or audio jack.
Title of Article
How do I solve my YouTube mute problem?
What happens if there is no sound on YouTube or if you cannot hear the sound of YouTube videos on your computer?
youtube no sound chrome,no sound on youtube iphone,why is there no sound in my videos,youtube not playing through headphones,firefox no sound youtube,youtube mute audio,windows no sound chrome,no internet sound windows 10,no sound in chrome or firefox,internet audio not working windows 10,windows 7 no sound chrome,opera no sound youtube,no sound on youtube mac,no sound on youtube windows 10,can't hear you tube videos,no sound on youtube with headphones,why are my videos muted,my youtube sound is low,how do i unmute youtube on chrome,no sound on any browser,can hear windows sounds, but not youtube,youtube volume button greyed out,why do i have no sound on my videos,how do i fix no sound on youtube,why is there no volume control on youtube,no sound on youtube app,why do i have no sound on youtube,youtube sound problem,youtube sound not working iphone,no sound on some youtube videos,youtube sound not working chrome