Learn how to restore deleted or lost contacts, SMS, photos, videos, audio files, voice memos, WhatsApp chat history and more with the Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus!
Take a look: Have you accidentally deleted or lost data on your Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+? Don’t worry about it. In this article you will discover effective methods for recovering lost or deleted data from the Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 plus.
Board of Experts : One of the best methods of remote data recovery with Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ is the use of Android data recovery software that is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus data recovery software.
With Android data recovery software it is possible:
- Easily remove deleted, lost, erased or missing data from Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ smartphones.
- Restore file types such as images, videos, contacts, call history, text messages, audio files, voice notes, memos, WhatsApp messages, calendar, documents, and more.
- Extract data from accident / damage / crash / crack, water damage, virus infection, clogging, black and white screen of death, flashed ROM, roots, Galaxy factory reset S10, S10 plus.
- View the recovered files on the preview screen of the software before saving them to your computer.
- 100% read-only program. Safe, reliable and easy to use.
Free Trial / Buy now Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ Data Recovery Tool
According to Samsung, the slogan of the Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus looks like this: The Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ are the result of 10 years of pioneering mobile innovations. Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+. The next generation of the galaxy has arrived.
For more information about the Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10, as well as its features and specifications, please visit the website: Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 & S10+ – The official Samsung Galaxy Website
Although these Galaxy smartphones have high quality features and specifications, they still suffer from data loss or deletion.
But what are the reasons for data loss and how can users delete or lose their data from the Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 plus?
So let’s start by finding out some reasons for the loss of data from Galactica’s phones.
Read it: 6 backup and recovery methods in the Samsung Galactic folder.
How data is deleted or lost in the Samsung S10e/S10/S10+ Galaxy
- Accidental or erroneous removal.
- Restore the factory settings.
- Format the external SD card of your phone.
- Update your Android phone without backup.
- A virus or a malicious attack.
- Forgot screen/ PIN/card slot password.
- The roots of the device.
- The phone is stuck on the white/black death screen.
- Abandoned phone in the water or high in the water.
- The ROM is blinking.
- And so on and so on…
These are common causes of data loss or removal from Galaxy phones.
So now the question arises: How can I recover lost data from the Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus?
Relax! Relax! Simply follow the solutions below to recover deleted data.
Read it: I’m sure: The Samsung phone is stuck in On mode.
Decision 1: Using Android data recovery software to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ [recommended]
If you accidentally delete or lose data from your Galaxy phones, it is highly recommended that you first try Android data recovery software, which is an ideal data recovery tool compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+, which allows you to effectively recover deleted data from your Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10 Plus without the need for a backup.
This is the Galaxy S10 data recovery software that allows you to recover deleted files such as photos, videos, audio files, contacts, SMS messages, notes, voice memos, call history, documents, voice/call records, WhatsApp messages, calendars and many other files.
The best thing about the Galaxy S10 Plus data recovery software is that it is available for both Windows and Mac. This software can retrieve data from your phone’s internal memory, an external SD card and a faulty Android phone.
In addition, this Galaxy S10e data recovery tool also restores data from damaged, broken, locked, water damaged, virus infected, black and white screen, factory reset, rooted/rooted, Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 + flash ROM.
Pay attention: Stop using your Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10/S10+ phone immediately after losing or accidentally deleting the data on the phone. This is because when you add new data, existing data is overwritten and replaced, which means you lose the chance to restore the file.
We now have a complete guide on how to retrieve deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus with Android data recovery software.
You can also:
Decision 2: Get Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ contacts with Gmail ID.
If you have accidentally deleted or lost your contacts on the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus, there is another way to restore deleted contacts to your phone.
But how? Follow these steps to find the solution.
If you synced your phone to your Gmail ID or Google account before deleting your contact from your phone, it means you have a backup copy of your Galaxy contact in your Gmail ID or Google account, so you can easily check and restore your contacts.
Steps for restoring Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ contacts from Gmail backup :
- Go to the site and sign in with the same Gmail ID you used on your Galaxy phone to sync your contacts.
- Click on the Gmail icon and then select Contacts from the drop-down list.
- Now find the contact and get it back.
- When you have deleted/deleted all your contacts, click the Advanced option and select Export from the Contacts page.
- You will then be asked to select the format in which you want to export your contacts. Just select the CSV format and download the file.
- Then copy the downloaded CSV file to your Galaxy phone or other Android phone and run the Contacts application to import contacts to your phone.
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
Read it: The 4 best ways to back up and restore the Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+.
Decision 3: Restoring deleted images and videos from the Samsung Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ from Google Drive Backup
If you’ve backed up photos and videos from your Galaxy phone to your Google hard drive, you can easily restore photos and videos deleted from your Google hard drive back to your phone.
Here are the steps for recovering photos and videos from your Google hard drive:
Log in to the Google Drive application or the Google Drive website.
Pay attention: Sign in using the same Google Account you used to back up your photos and videos. This solution allows you to restore deleted photos and videos from your Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus without using a computer.
Once you are logged in to your Google Reader, you will see all your saved photos and videos. Now select the photos or videos you want to restore and download the files from there.
Read it: How can I restore deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus?
Bonus: Preventing data loss on the Samsung S10e/S10/S10+.
To prevent data loss on your Samsung Galaxy phone, we have compiled a list of tips you should follow:
- When you delete data on your phone, make sure that the files you want to delete have been deleted and are no longer needed.
- Always back up your Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+ so you can easily deal with unexpected data loss on your phone and efficiently restore your data from backup. The best way to backup and restore Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ is to use Android backup and restore software.
We hope this article will help you implement Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ data recovery solutions for efficient recovery of deleted or lost data on your phone. However, if you don’t have a backup, we strongly recommend that you try Android data recovery software to recover deleted/lost data from your Galaxy phones just before it’s too late.
Max Field is the founder of recoverandroid-data.com He loves Android and likes to write tips, tricks, bug fixes, data recovery solutions and much more about Android.
samsung s10 data recovery broken screen,recover deleted files s10,samsung s10 undelete,android data recovery unit,samsung galaxy data recovery,how to recover deleted videos on samsung s10,samsung cloud,pictures disappeared from galaxy s10,is ufone android recovery safe,android phone recovery ufone,android data recovery u fone,samsung s10 recycle bin,recover deleted files android s10,contacts recycle bin samsung s10,recover deleted contacts samsung galaxy s10,samsung data recovery,dr fone galaxy s10,lg stylo 4 data recovery,how to recover everything from android phone,samsung data recovery software,android data recovery,samsung kies,broken galaxy s10 data recovery,samsung galaxy s10 data recovery,free samsung data recovery program