Samsung admired the uniquely designed smartphones. Here’s how to find Samsung foldable phones like the Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Flip, etc. Samsung has released two flips in 2020, the Galaxy Z Flip and the Galaxy Z Flip 5G. The Galaxy Z Flip is the great success of the series thanks to its robust design and amazing performance. If you have a Galaxy Z phone, this guide is for you. Learn how to operate the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip here. We also explain how to unlock the Galaxy Z flip phone bootloader.
The Galaxy Z Flip series looks promising, and maybe next year we’ll see a few more phones in this series. The two Galaxy Z-flip phones belong to the flagship. The Galaxy Z Flip 5G is the newest of the two models and is equipped with the latest Snapdragon 865+ processor. While the Galaxy Z Flip is standard equipped with a Snapdragon 855+ processor. Both phones run Android 10 One UI 2.5, which is highly customizable.
Both phones work perfectly and both devices will soon receive an Android 11 update. But if you want more features and better performance. You can then use the Galaxy X phone for many other functions. Key features include support for custom fonts, custom startup animations, third-party themes, and more. Here you can also learn how to unlock the Galaxy Z Flip bootloader.
If you want to have fun with your Android phones by changing the system configuration, you probably know the root access. Rooting remains the best option for all Android users who want unlimited functionality without a custom ROM. Samsung phones are a challenge, but with Magisk it is possible. This guide works for both the Galaxy Z Flip and the 5G variant. As you know, rooting requires an unlocked bootloader. So first we will explain how to unlock the bootloader of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip. And now we move on to
Samsung Galaxy ZUnlocking flip boot
Galaxy phones have improved security features since the release of One UI. This means that it is now difficult to unlock the bootloader. However, you can still unlock the bootloader. Unlocking the bootloader is a mandatory requirement to use an Android phone. All OEM manufacturers have different methods to unlock the bootloader. And Samsung has a simple procedure you can follow to unlock the Galaxy Z Flip 5G bootloader.
- Make a full backup of your Galaxy Z Flip because this process will erase all data on your device.
- After retrieving the backup, open Settings on your phone and go to About phone > Application info.
- You can find the building number under Software information. Tap it about 7 to 8 times to activate the developer’s options. It indicates that you are now a developer.
- Return to the main settings, and then go to Advanced Settings > Developer Settings.
- Now enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging in the developer settings.
- After unlocking the OEM and enabling USB debugging, the camera turns off. Press and hold the Volume up and Volume down buttons and connect the phone to your computer.
- A warning screen appears on your phone and you can then release both buttons. Now press the Louder button once and the Galaxy Z Flip 5G will launch in the download mode.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button while the device is in download mode and now it will start unlocking the bootloader on the Samsung Z Flip, which will erase all data.
- Restart the phone and make sure the OEM unlock is gray in the developer options. If not, wait a few days and repeat the steps.
Once the bootloader is unlocked, you can, for example, adjust the device. B. Flash a custom recovery or a custom ROM or even the root. This means that the unit is set to rooting. Before you start putting down the roots, you should go through the list of requirements.
steps to anchor the Samsung Galaxy Z flip 5G
- Unzip the downloaded Galaxy Z Flip firmware to your computer and check the AP file (the file that starts with AP).
- Copy the AP tar file to the phone memory.
- Install the Magisk Manager (canary holder recommended) on your Galaxy Z Flip. Skip this step if the application is already installed on your device.
- After installation, open the Magisk Manager application on your phone and press Install > Install.
- A pop-up window will appear in which you have to select and repair the file. fail
- Select the AP tar file and wait for the correction process. It may take a few seconds to repair the file.
- After the output file is repaired, it is saved in the download folder under the name magisk_patched.tar.
- Open the Odin Flash tool on your computer. And make sure you uncheck the Auto-restart option in the Preferences tab of Tool 1. See the screenshot below for reference.
- On the right side of the tool, download the corrected file in the AP. And download the corresponding BL, CP and Home CSC file (included in the firmware).
- Then start your Galaxy Z Flip in boot mode. You can follow steps 6 and 7 in the section on unlocking the starter loader to enter the start-up mode.
- Once your Galaxy Z Flip is in boot mode, connect it to your computer. The Odin tool will detect your phone and it will appear in blue in the first batch above the ID: COM.
- Once you have completed all of the above steps, click the Start button. This starts with the flashing of the corrected Magisk file on your phone.
- When you’re done, a passport message will be issued.
- Then download the tar Magisk_patched file and let it appear in your tab.
- Now restart the phone and reinstall Magisk Manager. Open the Magisk Manager and it will display the installation status, which means that the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G is rooted.
You now have a Galaxy Z Flip with super-user rights, which means you can now use advanced features. On Android phones, you can use the Xposed frame for various adjustments. You can use different Xposed modules for customization and new features.
Root access also allows you to remove pre-installed applications. You can also use ad blockers to block ads on your system.
You can also download Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
So here it is, the complete guide on how to run the Galaxy Z Flip 5G and unlock the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip bootloader. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section.
Also read :