The Redmi 9 Power is Xiaomi’s newest economic phone. The name suggests that it comes with a huge battery for longer backups. It’s the first Redmi Phone to get the power variant in 9 iterations. If you are a proud owner of the Redmi 9 Power, this guide is for you. Here is how to use the Redmi 9 Power root. In addition, this guide explains how to unlock the starter loader of Redmi 9 Power.
Xiaomi phones are preferred if you want advanced features on your device. The camera is equipped with a large 6.53-inch (1080×2340 pixel) FHD+ screen. The exhibition is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The Redmi 9 Power has a 2 GHz Snapdragon 662 processor. The unit is available with 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage. And its function is a huge 6000mAh battery that can power your device for days.
Xiaomi phones are very popular with custom developers. Indeed, Xiaomi allows users and developers to easily make changes to the device. And the power of Redmi 9 will also get a lot of custom ROMs, recovery, modules in the future. You can also put the roots in the Redmi 9 Power. In this guide you will also learn how to unlock the Redmi 9 Power boat loader.
Root access is a state that can be achieved by making changes to certain system files. This feature is usually used to get advanced features on Android phones. Since releasing the roots for Android is possible and always worthwhile. With root access, users can add custom fonts, custom startup animations, third-party themes, and more. To continue rooting, however, you must first unlock the Redmi 9 Power starter loader. And then you can start your device.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Unlocking the starter loader power supply
All Android phones come with a locked startup charger as standard. This means you can’t rot your standard phone. It’s not just for Xiaomi, it’s for all the phones. Each OEM has its own method to unlock the bootloader. And fortunately, Xiaomi has one of the easiest bootloader releases. Now let’s see how to unlock the starter loader on Redmi 9 Power.
- When you unlock the bootloader, all data is erased, so make a full backup of your phone first.
- Download the official Mi Unlock Tool on your computer from the official website. Also install the ADB and Fastboot drivers on the computer.
- Now open the Redmi 9 Power settings and enter the Mi account. Then wait at least 7 days. You can also try it without waiting 7 days.
- Then go to Mi Account > Mi Cloud in Settings and activate Sync & Find Device. In addition, synchronize all data in the application at least once.
- Open the settings again and go to About phone. Press the MIUI version 7 to 8 times continuously, and the screen will tell you that you are now a developer.
- Go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Developer Options to access developer options.
- In the developer settings, enable OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now turn on the Internet connection on the Redmi 9 Power with the same number you used for your Mi account. Then go back to Developer Options > Mi Unlock Status and link your Mi account.
- Then turn off the unit and press and hold the volume + power button to start the Redmi 9 Power in quick start mode. When an image of Mi Rabbit appears on the phone, release both buttons.
- Make sure your computer is connected to an active Internet network. Then open the Mi unlock tool and log in with the same Mi account you use on Redmi 9 Power.
- The tool will detect your phone and then click Unlock Now.
- Now the Redmi 9 Power bootloader will be unlocked, and all data will be deleted.
Once you have unlocked the bootloader, you can, for example, adjust your phones. B. rooting, custom ROM flashing, custom recovery and more. You can now continue with the rooting steps after you have collected the necessary files for rooting.
steps to root the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power
There are several methods to hack existing Android phones, including Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power. However, the most common and effective method is the use of Magisk. Magisk can be used to run any Android phone without a system. You can follow the instructions below to drive your Redmi 9 Power.
- Unpack the downloaded Redmi 9 Power firmware on your computer and locate the boot.img in the unpacked folder.
- Copy the boot.img from the MOT and the Magisk Manager to your Redmi 9 Power.
- Install Magisk Manager now and open the application on your phone.
- In Magisk Manager, click Install > Install.
- And on the next screen you will find two options, select the option Select File and Repair. And then select boot.img.
- It will start patching the startup image file, so wait until the patch is complete.
- After installing the patch, the output file is saved in the download folder under the name magisk_patched.img or patched_boot.img.
- Copy the output file magisk_patched.img to your computer (C:adb location) and rename it to boot.img.
- Now turn your phone off. And start Redmi 9 Power in quick start mode (press and hold the volume + power button).
- When Redmi 9 Power is in quick start mode, connect the phone to your computer.
- Navigate to the C:adb location and change the Location tab to CMD and press Enter. Your computer’s command window opens.
- Now enter the following command into the PDC to check if the device is connected. It must return an identifier, which means that the device is connected. If it does not appear, re-enter the same command.
- Then enter the following command to make the corrected boot image blink and put the Redmi 9 Power at the root.
- Quick start of Flash boot.img
- Reboot the phone after flashing and enjoy root access to the device.
You can check the status of the trunk via the Magisk Manager application. Open Magisk Manager and see if the installation status is displayed in Magisk and Magisk Manager. If a green check mark is placed or an update request is displayed, it means that your device has been successfully routed.
Once you have root access to the device, you can change any file or root configuration to configure the device. Root access brings many new features, such as. B. The ability to uninstall standard applications, block system advertisements and more.
If you want to try different Xposed modules, you can also flash the Xposed frame on your device. It allows users to try modules such as Busybox and others.
So here’s the complete guide on how to root the power of Redmi 9. And bootloader release guide on Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section.
Also read :
redmi 9 twrp,kingroot apk,how to root redmi note 9 without pc,redmi note 9 twrp,redmi note 9 custom rom,mi unlock tool,magisk manager,xiaomi redmi note 9,magisk,mi 9 bootloader unlock file,xda mi unlock tool,mi 9 se unlock bootloader,how to unlock android 9 bootloader,install twrp on xiaomi,mi9 root,how to root redmi note 9 pro without pc,root redmi note 9 pro (joyeuse),root redmi note 9 pro xda,twrp for note 9 pro,miui 12 note 9 pro,redmi note 9 pro download,how to root redmi note 9 pro,redmi note 9s unlock bootloader without waiting,how to root redmi 9,how to root redmi note 9s,redmi note 9 unlock bootloader